Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been and will not be published in another journal.
- The author(s) agree that the copyrights are to belong to KTTA if the paper is accepted.
- The author(s) agree that KTTA secures all rights including publishing on-line or off-line, making copies of, selling and revising the paper.
- The author(s) assure that his/her paper is original and does not contain anything whose copyrights belong to other person/organisation.
- The author(s) agree that KTTA has the rights to withdraw your paper after it is accepted or published.
- References in the paper must follow APA style.